Related Articles

16 users responded in this post

Subscribe to this post comment rss or trackback url
Jill Moriello said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:08 am

Congratulations Ashiharas! What a beautiful boy!

Rebecca Starr said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:17 am

Congratulations! I am so thrilled for you. Try hard to remember everything that happens in the next few days…it goes so quickly and you will want to remember it all.

All the best.

– Rebecca

Mindy said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:21 am

Congratulations Becky & Ichiro……..he’s beautiful!!!!
~Mindy

Geri said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:35 am

Congratulations on the arrival of Nobutaka Richard Ashihara!

Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood. Your lives will never be the same…in the most wonderful way.

Geri

Joanna said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:37 am

Noby is beautiful!! Congrats!! We can’t wait to see you guys!! We love you!!

Radha Biswas said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:53 am

Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Much health and happiness to you all!

Crystal said in September 21st, 2007 at 12:35 pm

Congratulations!!! September 21st will never be the same.

Katie said in September 21st, 2007 at 2:37 pm

YEAY!!! He’s finally here! I can’t wait to meet Noby (and see you guys too, of course).

Randy Wilson said in September 21st, 2007 at 3:27 pm

Mazel Tov! (OK, that’s Jewish, not Japanese, but since I’m neither, it seemed OK). Congratulations on your happy happy day, and best wishes to beautiful Noby.

Warmly,
Randy

Ouellette Family said in September 21st, 2007 at 7:19 pm

We are all here thinking of you, peaking at pictures of Nobutaka and Becky. (Where’s Dad?) Congradulations to you all. How to meet Noby soon!!!

With LOVE, Memere, Pepere, Diane, Alison,Giselle, Tom, Kailyn, Bryan, Marcel, Kathryn, and Meghan!!

Niels&Rebecca said in September 21st, 2007 at 8:32 pm

CONGRATS you two! a very healthy looking little one. Looks like a party guy!
We can’t wait to meet him.
Hope that all is well,
cheers
Niels & Rebecca

Niels&Rebecca said in September 21st, 2007 at 8:33 pm

congratulations cool parents!
can’t wait to meet him

Adrienne said in September 21st, 2007 at 9:30 pm

Wow!!!! I feel so left out when I’m reading the “Ouellette Family” post! Partying without me? CONGRATULATIONS Ashihara family! And welcome to the world cousin Noby. I can’t wait to meet you.

So excited to hear that he’s finally arrived!
All my love,
Adrienne

Kelley said in September 21st, 2007 at 11:50 pm

Oh my goodness! It’s a little baby person!! SO CUTE.

I will have to meet him the next time I make it out to Boston.

Good work, Becky! (You too, Ichiro.) You guys are gonna be great at this.

Heath, Emily and Ian said in September 22nd, 2007 at 8:28 am

Congratulations, Ichiro and Becky! What a handsome fellow he is! We are very happy for you, and can’t wait to meet Nobutaka!

Auntie Judee said in September 22nd, 2007 at 12:43 pm

I have sent now 3 congratulations and I don’t see any of them, sorry, I must be doing something wrong. Congratulations to you all. He is beautiful.
Congrats to Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa! Hugs, Aunt Judee